Thursday, August 15, 2013

Getting Ready...

Hello,

It has been a long time since I posted something... unfortunately I had a very difficult year due to a herniated disc which made my life miserable during the last school year.  Now, I am recovering from surgery, and even though I still have some pain left, I am happy because I am feeling better.

 Disappointing that because of my health issues I couldn't attend NTPRS13 this year... however, I found the electronic handouts that were given:   http://ntprs.org/ntprs.org/Handouts_2013.html I am sure they will help me catch some speed!

Now I am trying to get ready to go back to school (not an easy task!) trying to get as many resources as possible to make this year the best of my life!
I am determined to make regular postings and record every step of my way to turn my classroom into a full time CI/TPRS class!

Hasta la próxima!

Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment